Our relationship with food and our bodies is dynamic and ever-changing. To me, the ability to tune in to your body, fuel it with what it needs out of a place of love and live with energy and livelihood is what it means to be healthy. As every person is unique, there is no one "right" way of eating and every person's journey to this place of health is unique. My goal is to combine my evidence-based nutrition training, personal experiences and lifestyle strategies to empower individuals to discover what what works for them and transform their own health.
- Eat real food. Avoid most anything that comes out of a box, the best food comes from nature!
- Despite the situation, address the 4 key principals of health: Gut Health, Blood Sugar Balance, Emotional Wellbeing and Lifestyle
- Eat out of a place of love and nutriment - we deserve it!
- Peace in the mind equals peace in the body.
- Tune in and listen, our bodies are smarter than we give them credit to be.